955 Smart Code Touchpad with Pembroke Lever
The SmartCode 955 Commercial Grade touchpad is a keyless entry electronic lever. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway. Property managers can disable the Passage Mode so that it auto-locks every time and a key or code is always required for entry. This is ideal for restrooms in restaurants and gas stations. For added convenience, property managers can program the lock from the outside with a programing code. You can program up to 30 user access codes that can be customized for sharing with employees, maintenance personnel and service professionals.
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility.
- SmartCode 955 is easy to install, program and use, and operates on one 9 Volt battery with a 3 year battery life.
- User can program a one time user code for emergencies which deletes after first usage.
- Robust metallic design for enhanced durability.
- BHMA Commercial grade 2 certified.
- BHMA certified AAA highest residential security, durability and finish ratings.
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating.
- Certified 20 minute UL fire rated.
- Key Mode Only - Disable the keypad for a period of time when away or on vacation.
- Emergency egress - Interior lever is free to allow exit at any time.
- Vestibule function - Ideal for utility or storage closets, ensuring door is not left unlocked.
- Silent Mode - Disable keypad beeps.
- 4 Finishes Available